"You spend the time in field, we’ve got you covered after the shot".
All over the country, men, women and even children take on the activity of tracking various types of wild game in hopes of retrieving that thrilling trophy hunt. Taking down that wonderful creature you’ve been so carefully trailing may be the fun part, but then comes transforming that magnificent capture into some great tasting meat. Meat processors may convert your wild game into succulent eats, but it’s our passion to provide remarkable sausage seasonings that produce the best quality flavor profiles for your catch.
1) No. 744 Spicy Garlic Summer
2) No. 391 Jalapeno Summer SausageA popular choice for venison processing is summer sausage, but if you're looking for a flavor profile that goes beyond the ordinary, you will want to try this one. We take the guess work out of having to conjure up an entire recipe. This is a complete blend of red pepper flake, dried jalapeno and various spices to kick up the flavor of your summer sausage. Green jalapenos contribute an earthy flavor with medium heat for a spiciness that is not overbearing. To make jalapeno cheddar summer sausage, add some of our high-temp cheddar cheese for a subtle creaminess.
3) No. 155 Blue Ribbon Wiener SeasoningMore often than not we don’t think of wild game when it comes to hot dogs or wieners. Traditionally, pork, beef and/or poultry are the common meats we find in the commercial hot dogs that sell at most grocers. However, we know there are a few processors who step outside the box using more exotic meats such as bison, elk or venison. No matter what meat you’re putting into your wieners, you’re going to want to include our award winning seasoning in your mix. Made from a family recipe that comes straight from Switzerland.
4) No. 765 Honey BBQ Snack StickBBQ is a growing trend that is not just for summer. BBQ flavors are enjoyed year-round in jerky, snack sticks, salty snacks, seasonings, marinades and sauces. Its sweet smokiness initially produced for flavoring meats has flourished into an essential seasoning craze that works for just about anything (except maybe desserts). Our 765 Honey BBQ Snack Stick Seasoning is an award winning blend of real honey, merged with the zesty flavors of BBQ and a tangy blend of spices that will make your venison snack sticks a must-have.
5) No. 491 Seven Pepper Snack StickThe variation of peppers and heat levels used to flavor foods has become vastly popular in many industries. Strong spices are an up and coming trend with an increasing consumer desire for fiery, innovative flavors. With that being said, we created a robust seasoning blend consisting of the diverse heat levels of seven full-bodied peppers - black pepper, red pepper, chili pepper, jalapeno, chipotle, habanero and red bell pepper. For all those who are looking to spice things up, this is an exceptional blend in combination with venison that is sure to be a red-hot sensation!
6) No. 490 Maple Habanero Snack Stick
Sweet and spicy has been a rising fad in the food world from snacks to cuisine. It has also been a large trend in flavoring meat-based snacks such as jerky and snack sticks, but few have experimented with a variety of sweet and savory combinations. To stay on top of this rising trend, we formulated a blend to satisfy those who share in its popularity. Our Maple Habanero Snack Stick Seasoning joins the rich sweetness of natural maple flavor with the intensity of habanero heat to amplify the taste of your venison snack sticks.
7) No. 680 Bacon Cheeseburger Bratwurst
The combination of bacon and cheese is not just for burgers anymore. In fact, over the last few years there have been more groundbreaking attempts to put this classic burger taste into products and reinvented recipes. We’re right on top of this with our blend of spices, onion, garlic and other natural flavors that create a plump, flavorful brat. Simply add bacon and high-temp cheddar cheese for a complete bacon cheeseburger experience. A must try with venison!
8) Venison BaconWhat makes our venison bacon unique is actually two separate flavorings which include seasoning and our very own Maple Cure that work in unison for ultimate flavor. Our seasoning mix is specially formulated to add flavor to ground venison; while our Maple Cure is used in preparation when reconstructing or reforming your ground meat into bacon. The end result will produce delicious, full-flavored venison bacon.
9) No. 405 Blue Ribbon Garlic Summer SausageAs we said before, summer sausage is a popular choice for venison when it comes to processing during hunting season. This deliciously tangy meat is traditionally a blend of beef or venison and pork, along with mustard seed and a special blend of seasonings. Even more popular is garlic summer sausage which contains the same ingredients with a concentrated flavor of garlic. Our No. 405 Blue Ribbon Summer Sausage Seasoning is no exception. This #1 selling garlic summer sausage seasoning combines paprika, robust garlic and various spices to produce award winning venison sausage.
10) No. 769 Willie's Snack Stick
Here is a seasoning that is one of our very own creations. You won't find another blend like this one. This versatile blend is delicious with any combination of meats from poultry to more interesting species. This is a wholesome blend of aromatic spices and garlic to create tender snack sticks with a delightful crispness in every bite. If you are looking for a new flavor profile for venison snacks sticks, this is it!
Speak With Our Experts
Mark Hanni has completed the Master Meat Crafter program at UW Madison and has won numerous awards at state meat processing competitions. He specializes in sausage-making, meat processing and smoked products.
Office Phone: 800.328.8313 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you see a flavor you like. If you would like to give one of these seasonings a try or want more information, please click on the the button above and fill out our contact form, or call us at 800.328.8313 to speak with one of our experts. Happy sausage-making!